Monday, December 2, 2019

My thanksgiving Break

        During my thanksgiving break I went to my cousins house that is like 1hour and 30 minutes away. We ate turkey, rice, potatoes and pasta. After we played some family games like charades and board games. then the next day on Black Friday, I got some gaming items and a speaker. I spent 40 bucks on some of the hypherx  headphones. Also I got a red camo controller followed by me getting the call of duty modern warfare. I got one more thing and that was a mini speaker. So in total I basically spent like 150 bucks. Then during the weekend I had a game with my dads team because my eclipse season ended. When we were playing it was intense it was 1-1 then it was 2-1 then it was 2-2 towards the end there was a fight because a player from the other team pulled him down and he landed on his rust. So they were talking smack about us, and the. The game ended as a tie. So those were my 3 events that happened on thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment