Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The best day of my life

       The Best day of my life was when I got to see a soccer game in Solider Field. The game was a tournament it was Real Madrid vs MLS. I was voting for Real Madrid because they are my favorite team. When Real Madrid was getting close to the goal everyone would cheer, so I did too. When they got close to the goal everyone was cheering so I did and then they SCORED! I jumped up and Down along with my dad. I held up up my Real Madrid scarf and I was on TV! It was only for like 5 seconds. But the people above me got a little to exited they spilled beer on my dad and I. We didn’t care though we just celebrated. Then in the end the score was 3-1 it was a really intense game and most importantly the best day of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment